Geezeo, a leader in Personal Financial Management tools offered through financial institutions worldwide, is a fast growing FinTech company that is improving the digital banking experience.We are looking to hire two Client Success Managers that will work to support our clients. You will be responsible for knowing our clients - their goals, how they can better utilize their Geezeo solutions, their future technology plans. You are their advocate & you’re the one they’ll come to for advice & with any issues. You are responsible for their overall satisfaction, training, & making sure Geezeo constantly exceeds their expectations. You need to be knowledgable, passionate and caring.
These positions will be reporting to the Vice President of Client Success, the purpose of the Client Success Manager (CSM) is to ensure that clients effectively adopt and implement their Geezeo’s product solutions. The CSM is responsible for the overall satisfaction & development of their growing client base. This includes developing relationships with key client managers, strengthening client product knowledge and use, and securing partnerships that are mutually beneficial to both Geezeo and our clients. The CSM is responsible for presenting our services to existing clients ranging from small to large financial organizations on various technology platforms. The ideal candidate will have strong client relationship experience and a strong track record of supporting and maintaining clients over their various life-cycles.
- Own everything involved in making our clients successful, identify opportunities to increase relationship
- Manage customer expectations & overall satisfaction (leading to successful renewals)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (email, phone and in-person): Communicate product enhancements, news & events, tracking & following up on technical support/issues
- Ability to deeply understand how our clients successfully utilize our solution, oversee client training
- Ability to learn complicated processes quickly
- Amazing organizational skills
- Ensure all account data is accurate & complete (including organizational chart)
- Manage feedback, advocate for our clients
- Monitor the performance and health of client activity/usage & optimize them to ensure continuous improvement - must be analytical and love data
- Document best practices and help train your teammates
- Weekly client updates & Monthly Client Success report
- You will be representing our company & brand while being competitive, energetic, passionate & a self-motivated professional
- 3+ years in an account management role
- Excellent interpersonal (emphasis on relationship & listening) skills
- Strong written and verbal skills & feel comfortable speaking with & presenting to senior level executives
- Thrive in both a team & individual environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Financial technology experience is a plus
This full-time position is available at our Glastonbury, CT office. We offer a competitive salary and benefit program. To apply, provide a resume and cover letter describing your passion, talent, work style why you want to join our team. Only applicants that include this criteria with be considered. Hint: write a thoughtful cover letter. Geezeo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.